Thursday, November 29, 2007

Speakers Comments-Lisbeth Cervantes

I thought the speaker that came to talk to us last week was great. He was obviously a very educated man and is well seasoned in his field. I thought the whole process of how they come up with future scenarios was interesting. The chart he showed us that had different pictures on it looked like a time line and I thought that was cool how they did that. I looked like a collage. I also found it interesting how he spoke about the predictions he had made in the past that have come to pass, especially when he said that he predicted in the 80's that everyone would have net capablities and how it was to be the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great this speakers sound is very stagger.

Anonymous said...

Curious question