Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mike Liebhold

I thought it was very cool of Mike to come and speak to our class. I feel like I never have guest speakers in classes anymore and it's always nice to hear from someone who is working in the field that you are studying. His presentation was greta and he gave us so many examples of what the institute can do and what it has to offer. The fact that they are planning things for ten or so years from now is amazing. I never think about the future that way, just what will I be doing personally, so it's nice to hear someone who is thinking about it. I loved hearing that one my day cell phone will be just as good, and possibly, better/faster than my home computer/laptop! (considering I'm on the go more than I am at home). Overall it was a great discussion and thank you Mike for taking time out of your day to speak to us here at CSUEB!

No comments: